Service Provider: "Hope" Center of V.V. Madorsky ¹², Rostov-on-Don, Ul. Filimonovskaya 78, kv. 46, Rostov-on-Don, Prospekt Stachki 342.
Doctor: Mikhail Albertovich Samorodov
Request: changing of one's homosexual orientation, woman, lesbian
The course of the consultation: taking down the request, consenting to providing the services of changing the person's sexual orientation, "education", referral for a pathopsychological study.
From the consultation:
• We need to understand where the problem lies and why you were attracted to girls, initially.
• Let me just give you an example and you will say whether that's the case for you or not. Because at the heart of all these deviant sexual orientations are two principles. The first is endogeneity. This is not exactly a disorder, but it's a kind of in the brain. The main way in which it manifests itself is that the brain starts working like a computer whose wires don't work correctly. For a person this means that they cannot tell the difference between the main and the secondary. In intimate relationships, the main thing is that there is a person of the opposite sex. And when we don't care who we get pleasure from, whether from same-sex love or opposite-sex love, then this is, let's say, confusing the main with the secondary... And the second factor is that it is much more difficult to connect with people of the opposite sex than with people of the same sex. With people of the same sex, everything is clear, easy and simple. With the opposite sex, everything is difficult. I also have male clients who prefer homosexual relationships because there is no beast worse than a woman.
• We will assume that these are psychological problems, which, I will not say that they are quick to resolve, but they are rather easy to get rid of. After you pass these tests – it's an experimental psychological study – it will be clear in what way you are broken, exactly. And why you – a girl who is smart and pretty enough – chose not the best way to satisfy your sexual needs.
• [Have you worked with gay women before?] Yes. There were also several unsuccessful, let's say, experiments, but there the situation was a little different. A girl wanted me to give her a certificate in order to undergo an operation – to remove her mammary glands. At the same time, she did not intend to change her sex, that is, she was not going to change her primary sexual characteristics, but she wanted to remove her breasts. Naturally, the surgery department sent her for examination they were trying to get her out. But she still continued to insist on her plan. Eventually, they gave her a certificate that said that she wasn't at all a boy deep down inside, and I don't know what happened to her after that. They didn't give her the certificate she wanted. They gave it to her on the basis of objective data that showed that she did not possess the psychological characteristics that would allow her to be considered a boy. She got offended and called us charlatans.
• We now have a girl here. She is fourteen or fifteen years old. Natalya Vladimirovna supervises her. She's the one who is also in a manic state, but she tells anyone who is willing to listen that she is LGBT. She even harassed one of our patients and bit her on the neck. All this because the parents decided it was unnecessary to give her injections, so she was in a manic state and harassed all the pretty girls.
• And then we will work with psychological causes, that is, delve into the subconscious, work with images, if necessary, hypnosis, there are NLP practices, well, in general, there are a lot of tools that are suitable and I can't say in advance which ones we will use. Plus medical treatment... Not even treatment, but add- back treatment to remove the anxiety and emotional stress that interferes with the treatment. These will be typical neuroleptic drugs, which we will pick out for you. Antipsychotics, tranquilisers, possibly antidepressants or normative drugs that will even out your mood. I'm talking about the dips in your mood when you might mock a boy and write to him, it [mood] can become, let's say… you might get mood swings.
• Let's just say, weekly sessions for between six months and three years.
• Reading: Mikhail Efimovich Levak "Principle of the Sperm", "Psychological Vampirism", "Adventures of a Cowardly Lioness", "Adventures of the Eternal Prince". Novoselov "Woman. Textbook for men. John Gray "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". Sergey Viktorovich Kovalev "We come from a terrible childhood", "NLP, a program of happy fate." Read and take notes.
• Writing the scenario of oneТs life from birth.
• Sex with men, pseudo-psychotherapeutic treatment, drug treatment, hypnosis.