What everyday difficulties and problems can be solved with the help of the courses “Acting and Scenic Speech”?
– the difficulty of self-introduction (during placement, coming to a new team, passing oral exams, communicating with colleagues and administration etc.);
– the lack of leadership skills (in studying or working group, in everyday situations, in the process of major decision making);
– the depressed resistance to stress (in studying and working process, during communications with unfamiliar and little-known people: municipal transport, stores, local events, public places etc.);
– the problem of self-identification and realization (the choice of life journey: profession, job; finding of interests and hobbies, the ways of spending free time and recreation organization);
– the difficulty of communication and team working (in studying and working process, in everyday situations);
– the corporal inhibitions (psychological closure leading to the problems with musculoskeletal system, airways, and other body systems);
– the difficulty of phrasing and viewpoint making (during placement, coming to a new team, passing oral exams, communicating with colleagues and administration etc.).
The mastery of what skills of acting and scenic speech can help to solve abovementioned problems?
– the skills of proper voice leading (the proper activity of vocal apparatus, the principles of vocal training, vocal apparatus disease prevention)
– the technical skills of regular breathing (Strelnikova breathing exercises, the introduction of respiratory organ extension and strengthening)
– the articulatory skills (the methods of mandibular and glottal inhibition removal, articulatory exercises for the construction of clear and correct speech)
– the muscle ease and liberation (the systems of exercises for perception of personal body, the ways of body control, the exercises for conscious straining and relaxing of particular body part training etc.)
– spatial orientation and attention (group exercises focused on individual navigation training as well as interaction with the partner)
– the cultivation of imagination and improvisation (games with associations, pantomime, sketches for specified themes)
– the connection of speech with action (articulatory exercises and tongue twisters coupled with action, the exercises for speech logic)
– the training of attention and intuition (homework assignments: observation over people, for example, in the underground; the building-up of characters; dealing with classic examples of Russian speech in the belles-lettres).